GrowPath offers best-in-class legal intake and case management software that assists attorneys in driving incredible results for their firms. Engineered by one of the largest and most successful plaintiffs' law firms in the country, the Law Offices of James Scott Farrin, GrowPath is committed to continuous innovation to provide firms a superior, more efficient experience managing their intakes and cases.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a beautiful work environment on the American Tobacco Campus in Downtown Durham, North Carolina.
GrowPath is seeking a Project Manager to facilitate, manage, and execute projects with external clients. You will lead multiple projects to perform project planning and oversight to ensure completion on schedule, scope and budget.
How would you utilize your project planning and execution experience in this role?
Here are a few examples of what you can expect to do:
- Coordinate with sales, functional technical teams, and client to identify the specific project requirements and deliverables
- Work closely with project team members to ensure full understanding of the scope, priorities, and deadlines
- Create project plan, track deadlines and report status to the respective stakeholders. Assist with time and resource management throughout the project planning and execution. Help resolve challenges and elevate to leadership where needed
- Act as primary point of contact for the client for an assigned project and establish timeline expectations for reporting on project milestones and updates
- Plan and lead all project meetings
- Set up and conduct resource tracking for an assigned project. Report project financials to the accounting on weekly basis
- Oversee the development and delivery of all reporting materials for the Client: data outputs, analytical summary report, etc.
- 5+ years of managing projects in a structured PM environment (agile and waterfall)
- Experience with running SaaS development projects
- Experience writing project plans and other project documents (Risk registers, RACI matrices etc)
- Experience leading both internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Comfortable working on complex projects with many moving parts
- Proactive Project Manager who takes initiative when action is needed
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) training (certification a plus)
- Legal Tech space a plus